Hotel Martinez in France

Posted by on | |

Hotel Martinez

Guests Staying at the Martinez enjoy one of the best positions on La Croisette. The hotel offers deluxe accommodation and courteous services in an atmosphere of sophisticated elegance average transfer time from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport is 30 minutes.

Facilities
Two restaurants offering French gourmet and international cuisine, piano bar, lobby lounge, outdoor swimming pool with bar, private tennis courts, shop, hairdresser laundry and valet services, baby sitting on request and car park.Guests have complimentary access to the hotel's private beach.

Guest Rooms
418 rooms and 12 suites with air conditional, colour television with satellite channels, IDD telephone, mini bar, hair dryer and 24 hour room services.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this simple review of hotel Martinez. Is this also a hotel Berlin? Because my friend told me that he was on that hotel and according to him, hotel Berlin is the best hotel in France. I read also a review here and I think that my friend is not lying.

Post a Comment